- This course has passed.
CITB Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) 2 Day – Moray
June 28 @ 8:30 am - June 29 @ 4:30 pm
This course is for those who require or already have supervisory responsibilities.
It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- risk assessments and the need for method statements
- effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitoring site activities effectively
- timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.
Download booking form → CITB SSSTS Booking Form
Course Flyer → SSSTS flyer rev3
Courses will only be run where the minimum number of confirmed delegates are reached.